Thursday, November 1, 2012

Getting Back Up is the Best Part

Tomorrow, I start treatment for Hepatitis C. I will be taking three drugs Telepriver, Interferon and Ribavirin. These drugs can come with some very nasty side effects. I can't say that I am not nervous, maybe even a little scared, but I am determined to beat this virus; and today, I stumbled across a video that reminded me of something I have always known, but sometimes in the face of fear, I forget. When you fall down, you get back up.


In the eternal words of Chumbawamba, "I get knocked down, but I get up again. You're never gonna keep me down." 

3 comments:

  1. Interferon, at least in a dose high enough for cancer, which my mom took it for, can make scars less visable. 1 side effect no one ever talks about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, that's interesting. I have no Idea what my dosage is compare to those with cancer but if I notice anything I will let you know. :)

      Delete